About Julie Collinsworth, MBA
Julie is a firm believer in the YWCA concept of “lift as you climb” and Women Supporting Women.
With that in mind, her goals are to support rising and established entrepreneurs, provide education to those who want it, and provide opportunities for more revenue generation through her consulting services.
The CERT Guide is Julie Collinsworth, MBA. Julie has over 25 years working in new product development, helping entrepreneurs launch concepts. She has experience teaching at the University level and incorporates her teaching style into this course.
Julie has launched over 15 concepts through the years with varying degrees of success, including her own concept which she grew to 65 US markets before franchising.
Executive with operations, marketing, public relations and sales expertise that includes product, market and financial management. Effectively developed new markets and products on a national basis while managing within a cross functional framework.
Business Builder and Growth Strategist
• Increased revenues 35% each year
• C-level sales experience
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Developed a national brand into 65 US markets, from concept
• Initiated the first ecommerce source of purchasing for a new concept
• Brand development and management
• Search engine optimization
• Social media networking
• Viral marketing channels
• Traditional media outlets
• Trade show
• Public relations and Crisis Management
• Concept to market capabilities: Product, Strategy and Marketing Planning
• Profit and Loss Management
• Local, National and International Public Relations Strategy and Implementation
• National Account Management/ National Strategic Alliances
• Team Builder, Staff Development, Training and Motivator
• Extensive knowledge of corporate structures: legal, financial and intellectual property
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Concept to launch
- Branding, marketing, and financial management